All members of the Everglades Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) are invited to submit nominations for the awards that will be presented at AFP’s National Philanthropy Day Celebration on November 10, 2016.
This is an exceptional opportunity for your nonprofit organization to recognize those individuals and organizations whose commitment to philanthropy serves a model for others to emulate.
Please feel free to make nominations in as many categories as you like. Prepare your answers so you can complete the form in one sitting. Make note of the deadline for submitting your nomination as forms will not be accepted after the due date.
Click on a link below to access the form.
- Outstanding Fundraising Executive Award Nomination Form – Due June 30
- Outstanding Philanthropist Award Nomination Form – Due June 30
- Outstanding Philanthropic Organization Award Nomination Form – Due June 30
- Outstanding Philanthropic Youth Award Nomination Form – Due June 30
- Distinguished Volunteer Award Nomination Form – Due September 1